§ 1 [General information]
1. The www.paulinasmaszczkurzajewska.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) is operated by Paulina Smaszcz who conducts business activity under the name BRAND NEW Paulina Smaszcz, registered in Central Registration And Information On Business, Street. Nowowiśniowa 30/58, 04-502 Warsaw, NIP: 9511618059, REGON: 362761052, email@example.com.
2. As part of the activities of the Website, data of Website Users (hereinafter: “Users”), including personal data, may be collected, processed and used.
§ 2 [PERSONAL DATA]
1. The administrator of the personal data is Paulina Smaszcz-Kurzajewska conducting business under the name BRAND NEW Paulina Smaszcz, registered in Central Registration And Information On Business,
Street. Nowowiśniowa 30/58, 04-502 Warsaw, nip: 9511618059, REGON: 362761052, firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The Administrator through the Website may collect and then process personal data for purposes such as:
1) conclusion and execution of the contract referred to in the terms and conditions of the Website – pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter (b) GDPR;
2) contacting the User if the User has completed the contact form, or used one of the plug-ins on the Website, which is a legitimate interest of the Administrator – pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter (f) GDPR;
3) conducting direct marketing of the Administrator’s products and services, which is a legitimate interest of the Administrator – pursuant to art. 6 paragraph 1 letter (f) of GDPR;
4) statistics and analyses of Users’ behavior on the Website, which is a legitimate interest of the Administrator – pursuant to art. 6 paragraph 1 letter (f) of GDPR.
3. The Administrator may share personal data with its subcontractors (entities whose services are used by the Administrator in processing), such as:
1) IT service and tool providers;
2) entities providing marketing services.
4. The administrator may also share personal data with entities involved in the performance of the contract referred to in the Regulations (e.g. couriers delivering products, entities cooperating in the organization of events and entities handling electronic payments).
5. The Administrator does not transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area except to the Administrator’s subcontractors (entities that process data on the Administrator’s behalf) and those who provide IT services to the Administrator, such as Google LLC. The administrator uses only entities that are members of the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield program, which ensures compliance with the GDPR or entities located in countries for which the European Commission has issued a decision that the country provides an adequate level of protection.
6. Personal data processed in order to:
1) conclude and execute the contract referred to in the terms of service are processed for the period necessary for the statute of limitations for claims;
2) contact the User. The personal data is processed for 3 years from the date of its collection;
3) conduct direct marketing of the Administrator’s services — Personal data is processed until you object to its processing for this purpose, withdraw your consent (to receive commercial information) or until the Administrator decides to delete it;
4) statistics and analyses of Users’ behavior on the Website are processed for a period of 3 years from the date of their collection.
7. The User, to whom the data relates, has the following rights:
1) the right to access the personal data provided and the right to obtain a copy thereof;
2) the right to correct personal data;
3) the right to erase personal data;
4) the right to request to limit the processing of personal data;
5) the right to transfer personal data;
6) the right to object to the processing of personal data;
7) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
8. In the event that the processing of data takes place on the basis of consent, the User to whom the data relates also has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time. The withdrawal of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was made on the basis of such consent before its withdrawal.
9. In order to perform the above, the Users to whom the data relate may contact the Administrator.
2. Cookies are files containing data, text files in particular, that are stored in the User’s end device and are intended to be used by a web server. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the user’s end device, content, as well as a unique number.
3. Cookies are used to:
1) adapt the content of the Website to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of the Website. In particular, these files allow to recognize the User’s device and properly display the Website, adapting it to their needs and preferences;
2) create statistics and analyses on the use of the Website.
4. The Website uses two main types of cookies: “session” cookies,
session storage” and “persistent cookies, local storage.” Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until the session expires (e.g. leaving the Website; deleting them by the User or disabling the software). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device within the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The default settings of web browsers usually allow cookies to be stored on the end devices of website users. However, these settings may be changed by the User.
7. The User has the possibility to determine the conditions of cookies usage by using the software (web browser) installed on their terminal device. The change may consist in partially or completely limiting the possibility of saving cookies on the User’s end device.
8. The Administrator informs that in accordance with the provisions of the Telecommunications Law Act, the consent of the end user to store information or gain access to information already stored in the user’s end telecommunications terminal device may also be expressed by the user by using the software settings installed in the end device used by them. Therefore, if the User does not want to give such consent, they should change the settings of the web browser.
9. Detailed information on changing browser settings regarding cookies and their deletion can be found on the official website of a specific browser. In particular, the above information can be found at the following websites:
1) Firefox browser;
2) Chrome browser;
3) Microsoft Edge browser;
4) Opera browser;
5) Safari browser.
§ 4[tools used on the Website]
2. The Administrator uses the Google Analytics tool provided by Google on the Website.
3. Google LLC is based in the USA, i.e. outside the European Economic Area. Google LLC is an entity that has joined the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield program and ensures an adequate level of data protection. 4. Users can prevent their data from being used in Google Analytics. For more information on how to do this, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.